Type de contractCDI
MANAGER AND ASSISTANT MANAGER
Criteria of the offer
• Activity: Nation wide
• Main Office Douala
• Implement regulatory functions
• Full time
The IDA Cameroon group is an Irish multinational forging into Africa lately to achieve it goals and aid all the establishment areas attend sustainable growth. IDA Cameroon group deals today with transport and logistics, electronic. Import and export amongst others.
The duties of the manager shall comprise amongst others, the following functions
• Ensuring the smooth day to day functioning of the company
• Drafting of implementing polices of IDA all over the nation
• Creating activity pattern and implementing them in all areas of activities of IDA
• Management of financial and human resources of the company
• Creating daily, weekly as well as monthly account documents of the company’s situation
• Rendering genuine and transparent accounts to the board of directors.
These amongst others that will be closely elaborated during the one week trial and internship scheduled for the days ahead.
• A BCS in Management, Marketing, business administration and or resource management.
• At least TWO years of active service
• PERFECT understanding of English and French languages
• Great communication skills
• Great improvising skills
• Great ability to work unsupervised and manage personnel
• Be ready to travel at any time duties call irrespective of destination
• Be honest and reputable
Send a copy of a well-developed true CV to the director general