Type de contratContrat
E Mining Venture And Advisory. is seeking an experienced System Administrator to join our team.
What you will do:
• Working closely with our Associate Director, the System Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining operating systems, workstations and servers, including Web servers in support of our customer’s software solutions.
• Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and software packages, schedule installations and upgrades, and maintain them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
• Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels and ensure workstation or server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions. Develop and promote standard operating procedures.
• Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
• 4+ years of experience with troubleshooting computer, hardware, and software and performing help desk support
• 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows operating platforms
• 2+ years of experience with virtualization technologies
• Experience with network storage and application monitoring required to provision, sustain, operate, and integrate systems and applications.
• Experience with troubleshooting issues related to Active Directory topology and related features in a domain environment
• Knowledge of networking concepts, including DNS, DHCP, e-mail, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
• Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Desired Experience
• Experience with administering machines running Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012 R2.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Professional.
• Experience with cloud services and solutions.
• Experience with storage technologies
• Ability to multi-task and work independently or in a team
• Possession of excellent client service, problem-solving, analytical, organizational, and planning skills
Send your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected]